TRAINING REGISTRATION INFORMATION
You can register two ways for all trainings and enrichment opportunities:
- eBiz online - immediate registration
- Paper form submission - next day processing - download .pdf
- All adults who are currently registered members may use eBiz online registration for all trainings. ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE ACTIVATED IN eBiz PRIOR TO REGISTRATION. For instructions on how to activate an account click here.
- eBiz online registration begins at 12:01 a.m. on the day registration opens . You receive immediate confirmation upon completion of eBiz online registration. NOTE: Registrations handled through paper form submission are processed in the order of receipt at the beginning of the business day.
- eBiz payments can be made by Visa/MasterCard/Discover or American Express. All registrations require immediate payment if a fee is required.
- All checks/credit cards received with paper forms are charged/deposited upon receipt. This does not indicate registration for a training. Registration confirmations will be sent via email(if an email address is provided) or mailed. Any registrant not getting into a training will have their money refunded. (Please see complete Refund and Cancellation Policy below).
- If you plan to use eBiz for online registration, your eBiz account must first be activated.
- You MUST be a registered Girl Scout adult to attend First Aid/CPR trainings, Troop Camp Training, adult enrichment weekends or enrichment training requiring physical activity or a potential for injury.
- New volunteers may attend Girl Scout Fundamentals or position training prior to completing their membership registration, however you must be currently registered in order to register online.
- Please verify that your email address is correct on your account. Any confirmation materials will be sent to that address.
- If you have any questions about your eBiz account or difficulty activating your account please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-537-6241.
- Pre-registration for training is essential so that volunteer trainers can be prepared for the number of participants attending and have an adequate number of materials available. Pre-registration allows the regional Girl Scout Center to communicate any changes to participants regarding location, time or if a training has been cancelled.
- The registration form must be received at least 14 days prior to the date of the course.
- Late registrations may be accepted by up to 5 days in advance of the course if space is still available, and if there is no fee for the course.
- If a class is cancelled due to low registration, or if a class is full, you will be notified before the class date.
- Course enrollment/registration is NOT complete until payment for any course fees are received.
Notice of your cancellation may allow other volunteers to attend a class. Please contact your regional Girl Scout Center to cancel your registration.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of a training event when the following circumstances are in place:
- When the course is cancelled by Girl Scout of Western Ohio.
- When a participant cancels out of a course prior to the training date and can not transfer registration immediately to another course.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO COURSE PARTICIPANTS WHO FAIL TO SHOW UP FOR THE TRAINING.