You and your daughter can become partners in the Girl Scout Leadership Experience. Your involvement and support will help shape your daughter's experience. She will see your commitment to her growth and before you know it, you'll be growing too.
Consider the following ways to support your daughter's Girl Scout experience:
- Share any special skills or resources you have with your daughter's leader so you can share them with the girls in your daughter's group. Consider registering as an adult helper!
- Ensure your daughter arrives and is picked up on time for all group activities.
- Ask your daughter about her Girl Scout activities and really listen to what she has to say.
- Support your daughter's leader through volunteer recognition. Appreciate and recognize the time, talent and skills she or he shares with the troop/group.
- Contribute to our Family Partnership Campaign to support girl programs, training and resources for leaders, and financial assistance.
- Check out A Parent’s Guide to Girl Scouts of Western Ohio to learn more about the benefits of Girl Scouting and what is happening at Girl Scouts of Western Ohio.