ON-TIME - Product Sales Bonus for troops registered by September 30, 2012
- Re-register 50% of girl members and two required adults (one being the troop 01) no later than September 30, 2012.
- Participate in the 2012 Girl Scout Fall Product Sale and achieve a per girl selling average of 20+ items.
- RECEIVE an Additional $0.05 Per Box of Cookies Sold during your 2013 Girl Scout Cookie Sale
EARLY BIRD - Product Sales Bonus for troops registered by JULY 15, 2012*
- Re-register 50% of girl members and the adult registering as the 01 Leader online by July 15, 2012 or paper forms to registrar by June 30, 2012.*
- Participate in the 2012 Girl Scout Fall Product Sale (no item sold requirement)
- RECEIVE an Additional $0.05 Per Box of Cookies Sold During Your 2013 Girl Scout Cookie Sale
What is the Fall Product Sale?
The fall product sale is a friends and family sale that helps your troop earn start up money, but also helps support your council. Money from the Fall Product Sale helps the council:
- Recruit and train volunteer adults to work with girls.
- Provide the financial assistance needed to make Girl Scouting available for all girls.
- Improve and maintain camp and other activity sites.
- Keep event/camp fees for all members to a minimum.
- Sponsor special events and projects.
Learning Life Skills
Through the Fall Product Sale, Girl Scouts have fun while developing five essential life skills:
- Goal setting
- Decision making
- Money management
- People skills
- Business ethics
During the Fall Product Sale, girls are members of a team working toward a common goal, with each girl striving to do her best. Every local troop/group is encouraged to set realistic goals, such as planning field trips and community service projects, to accomplish during the year. The money earned from the Fall Product Sale helps the troop/group achieve its goals.
Three ways to participate:
- Sell Nuts, chocolates, and magazines
- Complete mail-in address booklets
- Take online orders and participate in learning activities
Log into the Nut-E computer system
This is for troop managers only. Parents can sign up for the QSP online system by clicking the For Parents
tab at the left of the page and then clicking the blue QSP button