Cookie Club is the girls own online e-cookie business. With the help of their parent, girls can:
- Ask customers for cookie orders
- learn about goal setting
- track their progress
- submit all of their orders including those from their order card.
The average purchase through cookie club is six packages, while the average purchase from door to door is only three packages!
Any girl that sends 30 or more emails through cookie club by January 20, 2013 will earn the cookie star patch pin! This will be ordered by the product sales manager and you will receive these with final recognitions.
Here are a few other facts you will need to know:
- Parents must log onto http://cookieclubpilot.littlebrowniebakers.com and set up a user account.
- Girls can not send emails until the start of the sale.
- Girls must still collect money and deliver these cookies. (The girls are responsible for delivering the cookies—we will not ship them for you.)
- If a parent forgets their cookie club password they can click “forgot password” on their login page.
- For Cookie Club help, email: email@example.com